Terms of Service
his agreement (the "Agreement") is entered into by and between you ("you") and Sri A.N. & Sons Inc. (Chokhi Dhani Chennai) regarding your use of the web portal www.chokhidhanichennai.com (the "Service"). By submitting a question or comment to the service, you are entering into this agreement with Chokhi Dhani Chennai and indicating that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions as stated, please do not use the services.
2. Proper Use: You agree that you will use the Service in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. Furthermore, you agree that you will not submit questions or comments that are unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contain viruses, intended to advertise or sell goods or services, or are otherwise objectionable. You further agree not to submit questions or comments designed to elicit responses that relate to illegal activity or that infringe upon another party's intellectual property rights. You may not sell, use, reproduce, modify, edit, translate, publish, perform, display, post, transmit and distribute information for any public or commercial purpose without the written permission of Chokhi Dhani Chennai. Chokhi Dhani Chennai does not edit, screen, filter, modify, or otherwise monitor the content of questions or comments in advance of initially posting or displaying such content on the Service. Chokhi Dhani Chennai takes no responsibility for third party content, nor does Chokhi Dhani Chennai have any obligation to monitor such third party content. Nonetheless, Chokhi Dhani Chennai reserves the right not to respond to or use questions or comments that violate the foregoing conditions and to delete or edit questions or comments, in whole or in part, from the Service at any time for any reason. Further Chokhi Dhani Chennai reserves the right to refuse Service to anyone at any time without notice for any reason and to remove objectionable or personally identifiable information from any comments or research questions in its use of such questions and/or comments. Chokhi Dhani Chennai will not be responsible or liable for the exercise or non-exercise of its rights under this Agreement.
3. Confidentiality – Use of Information: The questions or comments you submit and the responses you receive do not form the basis for a professional-client relationship, including but not limited to attorney-client, physician-patient, or therapist-patient and are not subject to standards or requirements of confidentiality and/or privilege associated therewith. Furthermore, Chokhi Dhani Chennai shall have the perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, translate, publish, perform, display, post, transmit and distribute ("Use") your query and comments without compensation to you, anonymously or in the aggregate, for internal or external purposes, alone or as part of other works in any form, media, or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights. Chokhi Dhani Chennai will not, however, publicly disclose your questions or comments in a manner that directly associates them with you (except where you include personally identifiable information in a question or comment and such question or comment is Used by Chokhi Dhani Chennai as provided).
4. Payment Terms: Chokhi Dhani Chennai will bill you in advance whenever you use any of the paid Services whenever offered, including advertisements and promotional aspects.
You shall pay Chokhi Dhani Chennai a minimum, non-refundable fee as agreed upon, without any reduction or offset of any kind. You shall also pay any taxes imposed by governmental agencies of whatever kind and imposed with respect to all transactions under the Agreement, including penalties and interest (if any). When Chokhi Dhani Chennai has the legal obligation to pay or collect such taxes, the appropriate amount shall be billed to and paid by you.
5. Refund Policy: You may request a refund for any fee by submitting your request and the reason for your request to Chokhi Dhani Chennai by the means and within the time limits specified in the then-current FAQ for the Service. All reasonable refund requests will be honored.
6. No Warranty: The information provided by Chokhi Dhani Chennai pursuant to this Service is derived from various internet search engines or other public reference sources (the "Information") and is provided by Chokhi Dhani Chennai to assist in your research. The Information has not been verified, however, Chokhi Dhani Chennai represent that it is accurate, correct, complete, reliable, or otherwise valid. Chokhi Dhani Chennai does not endorse or recommend, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned in any information displayed. Further Chokhi Dhani Chennai does not endorse or support any opinion expressed in a question, comment, or response. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND YOU USE THE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT OF THE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS IS PROVIDED BY AND IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PERSON POSTING SUCH ITEMS. Chokhi Dhani Chennai EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some states do not allow the exclusion of warranty, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
7. Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Chokhi Dhani Chennai BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SERVICE WHETHER OR NOT Chokhi Dhani Chennai HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Chokhi Dhani Chennai BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AMOUNT FOR SERVICES RENDERED OR INFORMATION PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT, RATHER YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE THE REFUND OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO Chokhi Dhani Chennai FOR ANY INSTANCE OF USE OF THE SERVICES THAT GIVES RISE TO A CLAIM. TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY QUESTION, COMMENT, OR RESPONSE REFERS TO ANY PRODUCT, MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR, COMPANY, SERVICE OR SERVICE PROVIDER, Chokhi Dhani Chennai EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY ASSOCIATION WITH, ENDORSEMENT OF OR LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH PRODUCT, MANUFACTURER, DISTRIBUTOR, COMPANY, SERVICE OR SERVICE PROVIDER. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation and exclusions may not apply to you.
8. Hold Harmless and Indemnity: You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Chokhi Dhani Chennai, its employees, agents and representatives, from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, Chokhi Dhani Chennai will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
9. Release and Waiver: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release, and waive all claims against Chokhi Dhani Chennai and its employees and agents from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys' fees) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the Service. Residents of all nations waive their rights under applicable and/or analogous laws, statutes, or regulations.
10. No Assignment: You shall not assign this Agreement or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without Chokhi Dhani Chennai's prior written consent. Any such purported assignment or delegation by you without Chokhi Dhani Chennai's prior written consent will be null and void and of no force or effect, unless otherwise expressly consented to by Chokhi Dhani Chennai at its sole and absolute discretion.
11. Relationship of the Parties: Notwithstanding any provision hereof, for all purposes of this Agreement each party shall be and act as an independent contractor and not as partner, joint venture, agent, employee or employer of the other and shall not bind nor attempt to bind the other to any contract.
12. Arbitration: Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the Indian commercial arbitration rules. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and unappealable. The arbitration shall be conducted in Chennai, India and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereof. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Chokhi Dhani Chennai may at any time seek injunctions or other forms of equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction.
13. Miscellaneous: If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Chokhi Dhani Chennai's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive Chokhi Dhani Chennai's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. The failure of Chokhi Dhani Chennai to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section headings and subheadings contained in this Agreement are included for convenience only, and shall not limit or otherwise affect the terms of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the Indian laws. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Chokhi Dhani Chennai and you with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Words of Encouragement
I have visited this place a year back. Perfect place for a family / friends gathering / entertainment. Rides, Dining, traditional are good.
J. RAJMOHAN, CHENNAI
We went on a bulk booking school trip, it was a memorable day for the school children, parents and teachers. Right from entry gate up to exit gate...it was never a dull moment.. the traditional dancers, potter, cook, acrobat dancer, song and dance, puppet show, maze, boating and lunch was ...
KARTHIKEYAN VEDAMANI , chromepet chennai
Great place to visit and for a evening hangout. Traditional Dinner and snacks. Varieties of entertainment. The entire family enjoyed. Had a real experience as if we were in Rajashtan for an evening.
very good show and they are very respective
Well..visited this place a couple of days back..The place is really serene,clean and the ambience is very good..Rajasthani village setup,folk dances, puppet/magic shows were quite exceptional & the dinner was excellent..There were few performances missing that has been listed as part of d package..B...
Really a good place to enjoy with your friends... N also tasty food... Already been there thrice.. :) 30th sep 2015
Nice Place - resembles the Rajasthani culture. Great Hospitality. Good place to spend time. Camel Safari / food / snake & ladder / snacks - good memories...
Kamala Kannan, Chennai
We had a gala time there. A wonderful time there .kids enjoyed there a lot .
We had a gala time there. A wonderful time there .kids enjoyed there a lot .- visited 20th Aug 15
exquisite décor, great atmosphere and delectable food; we truly enjoyed the visit from our little granddaughter to us oldies! VISITED AUG 2015
Subashri , Chennai
Please improve the quality of food. Food is like spoil and not hygienic. Roti is not fresh , one of your employee told clearly that rotI was prepared in morning and we are serving you in evening. Please visitors do not go management is very bad.do not waste money.
Shailesh , Chennai
Toady i am going with my family & friends to enjoy....... excited.....
My family from USA kids never seen INDIA village before, I think this will chokidhani will be surprise for them will warm welcome and food they offer with love. I think they will enjoy.
NIMESH PATEL, NEWJERSY
Going to visit on this Sunday with my family and my neighbors... I am soooo exited!
meera suresh, chennai
it would have been nice if they allowed us to dress in there traditional dress:)
I went last friday 15-may-15,children are enjoyed with camel safari and horse. But I expect more about food items. We welcomed buy jaljera water and plain water. that is the welcome drink. food varities are very very good.--visited may -2015
Today I have visited and so awesome to have fun and d camels over thr so cute like rajthrrajasthanhave liked all.......ll
Super place! Had a very nice time!!-mar2015
P SARMILA, Chennai.
Have been twice there.Nice place.Lots of fun especially if you are going in group and of course the good food doubles up the joy. Staff is courteous.Should visit at least once. Kids will have their gala time and will sure like to visit again.- march 2015
An Awesome place had a good time with my loved one... very neat.. beautifully maintained... delicious food... very good place for enjoyment- visited march 2015
manoj kanth, chennai
Superb food and superb atmosphere created - visited march 2015
Nurav Kumar, Jaipur
I like Rajasthani food especially dal bati....But It is located far away from my place city people will have great place to have a good food.. March 2015
Hi... This place is really wonderful & had a lovely time with Family..
I had a magical experience at this place.It was more fun with my classmates than with my family...
Hey, We about 15 of us visited this place. Nice experience. Enjoyed Camel, horse rides and carts. Enjoyed dancing with professionals. Had a good welcome drink, chats and extraordinary delicious dinner (unlimited) served with good hospitality. Had mehandi. Superb environment. Satisfied with the amo...
Mrs. Nirmala , Chennai
a good place ...loved it:) visited on 25th dec 2014
ayurika tripathy, chennai
it was a very wonderful & joyful sight.- visited 16th dec 2014
geeta rani, chennai
This is really a place with Peaceful atmosphere with good ambience.... Enjoyed events like camel ride, horse ride, Bullock cart, sai baba , hanuman & Vinayagar temple, Mehendi, Rajasthani Dressing, Shopping , Food ,etc., Moreover it is a place of peacefulness & friendly environment.... visited- Dec ...
Saranya Senthil, Chennai
Hi I have heard of this place. Very eager to visit ,hopefully will visit in couple of months.
WONDERFUL experience. Amazing food!!! I recommend to anyone. Visited - Nov 2014 Merrillville- United States
Joe Culley, Merrillville
At the outset pls accept my sincere thanks and my family members,as you and your management has made that day of 6th Nov a memorable occassion for us. I also thank both of u for patiently replying to our queries with management discussion, The food served was with a tinge of difference. The service ...
Thank you so much for making our visit memorable. Appreciate all your assistance. with lot of best wishes 'Visited on 1st Nov 2014'
Krishna kumar- Singapore Consulate, chennai
this village is fabulous and is the most amazing village type place i have ever seen in my life - visited 2nd oct 2014
I wanna again to b in fun@chokhidhani,feels to cool n nice.nxt month my friends b-day party will b@chokhi dhani(Chennai)- visited - sunday sep 2014
Rajeshp seervi , chennai
I had been to this wonderful place on 3rd Aug’14 with my family and we really enjoyed the evening. My grand daughter, aged 4, enjoyed the most as she was dancing with the folk dancers throughout. We are also thankful to their staff members, as they promptly returned a purse of my daughter, whic...
Unnikrishna Menon, Chennai
its my pleasure to see this type of place!!!!! its really Super nd Awesome !!!!!! everyone must watch this in life time****
seenu sha, kanchipuram
Very nice place... A must visit in Chennai!!!
Manish K., Bengaluru
i am waiting for my exam to complete after i am planning to visit this place
Ramiz Hyder, chennai
this is the best family spot and we felt like we are in rajasthan and food was very good and absolutly it is a best place for vacation it is excellent - visited may14
kts anjana, chennai
Wonderful, I never ever had seen such a place. Everyone should visit the place for relaxation. - Visited on 5th may
Its a great venue to be for the weekend with the family. 600/- per head is really reasonable. Awesome place with lot of things/rides to visit we visited on 25th apr-
Kousal Ram, Chennai
Glad to Visit May 4th 2014 with My Wife To celebrate My Marriage day in this village. Waiting for the day
Ganesh Maha, chennai
choki dhani is a beautiful place where we can enjoy the rides- 6th apr- 14
The Place is very nice and exciting. I danced with traditional gumar dancers and it was great fun. I just loved the food.!! visited on 30th march
Deepika Chinchill, 9 Years, Chennai
We went as 9 friends on 23rd mar. The food was nice and the environment and ambiance was super. All the things are in a reasonable price. we enjoyed a lot. Thanks to Chokhi dhani for making our eve superb.
Ankit Gupta, Chennai
very nice,beautiful place
VERY EAGER TO VISIT WAITING FOR COMPLETION OF EXAMS OF CHILDREN .WOULD DEFINITELY VISIT WITH OUR ENTIRE FAMILY
RAJARAM.P CHENNAI, CHENNAI 600053
Fantastic place to relax and spend time. A great cultural place for school students. It will surely help the students to remember the great cultural history.
planned for a visit with with all my company mates, hope it ll b wonderful day in chennai after a long time...
Sobhit Kumar, Chennai
gonna go tomorrow with my friends waiting to see the place. its awsome in images , hope its the same when i see it...
Suitable outing place during evening near Chennai
Very nice place to visit. I visited the place on 12th Jan. Food was excellent. Well maintained. Need to have more animals, so that the same animal doesn't have to drive the carts throughout the evening.
It is so amazing...!
superb place!!!....enjoyed like anything...food was awesome....hospitality was great...events were also nice....great place to hangout with friends and family...loved it!!!...
VINIT KUMAR, chennai
Excellent Artwork. This is the place where you are away from busy life in Metro City Chennai. Perfectly installed. Food was awesome ..yummmmmm. Enjoyed every bit of moment spent here.
Manish Kumar Sinha, Chennai
Fabulous trip....i had been here on 28/12/2013 with family....everything was fabulous...the food was awesome...the rides....the entire ambience was superb....wud love to come again and again!!!!
Eshwar Salivati, Chennai
It was a awesome place, the people were very kind and doubt it was one of the best places I have seen. Keep it up
Asmi aparajita, chennai
it is the best holiday spot in asia.very fascinating and enjoyable place.
R.cheruba angeline, chennai
Wait.. It is not too long. We the L&Tites are coming on 5th of next month. We will enjoy the whole program and will post comments after our visit.
An awesome wonderful heaven.A colourful fest.I have visited on 10 december 2013 with my school.mail.com
chokhi dhani is the most happening place in chennai.
vikas jain, chennai
It is indeed a different experience. We had never been to Rajasthan but we felt, seen and tasted Rajasthan in Chennai. Hospitality of the attendants are really good. Ambiance of the dining place is excellent. Kids really love the place, right from able to just run around to different rides. The l...
Really a good entertaining place... We enjoyed a lot!!...
Good idea but STUPID marketing. There should be more time allowed to use the attractions. 4 pm is too late for admission.
Arun Gupta, CHENNAI
very nice place in chennai we went on 29 oct a special evening for us
semaya iruku chance ey illa i like this rajasthan style.I am happy when I went to this bungalow.I am passionate with arts...........
A heavenly experience from start to finish! Truly honest to the rich culture and heritage of Rajasthan! The food was superbly delicious like the ambiance and all other performances by people there. Only request - either remove the boards "No Tips" or advise the staff not to suggest for tips.
After seeing the website, I plan to have our team outing... Will be there soon.....
Sundar (Man In Action), chennai
beautiful ambience,rich food,warmth atmosphere.So reminded of culture and tradition .A mind relaxing and refreshing place to spend a good day .Amazing
very nice place.today only visited.awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Planned to visit along with my family on this Diwali...Awaiting to see the images in live....
Superb environment. Good hospitality, everybody can enjoy for wat they paid.
great way to spend an evening with the family in pure Rajasthani Shtyle. right from the entry feel so good, treated royally at each stop. one thing that i was concerned about is the tipping. eventhough there were sign boards saying no tips but the performers were always expecting from you. We reall...
Dr Santosh Thomas Samuel, Vellore
The ambience is spectacular at choki dani and the food was delicious.its fantastic
We visited with family................Had wonderful experience of Rajasthani Culture...... Highly recommdation to viist this place
Sanjeev Srivastava, Chennai
hai its really nice place to enjoy with peace may be with family or with close friends
raj chennai , chennai
Its really a good place.. revives the culture of our country and to make proud of ourselves on the beauty we have around us
Hi Guys... Waiting to watch this wonderful event on 5th Nov 2013 with my whole family..
Sunil. K, Chennai
I visited on 22nd of Sept 2013 and it was an amazing place to visit with family. In Chennai it is totally a path breaker to see, learn other cultures and to taste their cuisine. I unfortunately forgot to carry my camera and had to satisfy with my mobile photographs. Would go again in another occasio...
The best place to spend with our family/ friends out of our city life and to get the feel of living in Rajasthan within 1 hour travel from Chennai ;) Loved it...
Venkat G Rajen, Chennai
A colorful place for everyone who want to experience a new world and have joy of village like, will surely recommend everyone about this.
I visited Chokhi Dhani, Chennai on 15th September 2013 along with my family. Its a beautiful place to see. Whole evening, we felt like living in Rajasthan. It was a totally different experience. All the events arranged, were good. Food and service was also excellent. Its a family entertainer place.
Aijaz Baig, Chennai
Truly a nice place. I visited this place on the 7th Sept, 2013 along with my family and we had a rocking time. My 18 months baby girl enjoyed to the core. But one thing I would like to suggest - please stop cruelty towards animals. Please stop bullock cart ride. I felt so sad after seeing those oxes...
Amrita Phukan, Chennai
Visited last month and was impressed. The staff and the performers were very courteous and respectful. The food was excellent and in particular the service rendered. My grandson two years had a whale of time. But the lighting in the pathways needs to be improved particularly for children safety.
A very nice place to visit with friends and family. Hospitality is awesome. Food is also very good. Fun unlimited.
Wanna come here but exams are on.... Will visit it soon.... The comments itself are inviting..... Photo gallery is amazingly lovely :) :) :)
Tritu Crete, Chennai
Great place to spend our time with family n friends
V.Sanjay Dalmia, Chennai
By seeing the website itself, I have decided to visit & spend time with my family & friends for sure.. Even the website is pleasing...
Mohan Kumar, Chennai
WOW!!! Such a wonderful place to visit....Had an excellent time with my CPS school friends and teachers....Wish to visit Chokhi Dhani again with my parents soon and to treasure all these beautiful memories forever...
Shazmin, New York
Really a good entertaining place... We enjoyed a lot!!
Fabulous for day trip and not that far from Chennai. There is so much to do and the architecture is beautiful. Staff is very warm and friendly. Must visit!
Deepa Bhatt, Chennai
Beautiful place in India. This is one of the most beautiful place in the world. Dnt miss it!
One can relax and spend time with family and friends from busy week days. Worth to visit...
Dillip Mohanta, Chennai
Excellent place to understand culture & food. Service need to improve like accepting credit card facilities at all counters including rides, games, food, etc.
Ajay Kumar Jain, Chennai
We visited with family on 22nd June 2013. Great experience. We have decided to visit again as this time we reach late and could not enjoy all that was available. Lovely food and great service. Keep it up. It may help if you can create a concept of card based collection of money at various counter (l...
Subramaniam P G, Chennai
A wonderful place which fills our heart with soul stirring memories....... Workers at chokhi dhani have a very good hospitality.....
Excellent Artwork. A place where you find yourself out of busy life in Chennai. Just perfectly done.They make u feel like a king. Keep it up guys.
Ayon Das Gupta, Chennai
Wonderful place ! A must visit !!!
Manish K., New Delhi
I ate here with my husband and his family. They are a Rajasthani family. The food here is spicy, tasty, and authentic. You are served thali very traditionally, on a big plate with several small bowls into which different foods are added very quickly by guys running around with pots and ladles. The m...
Jim Booch, New York
We enjoy the Rajasthani folk dance. Chokhi Dhani is too good! I loved it very much!!
Graham Lurrman, New York
Amazing! A must visit... One can actually experience the tradition of Rajasthan. Wonderful visit.